Saturday, March 22, 2008

Where will you be this summer?

OK, I am looking at our calendar and want to know if anyone wants to meet us anywhere...

June 4 - 14 Ryan will be in Colorado Springs, CO (scout resident camp)
June 13 - 15 Tera will be in Des Moines, IA (gymnastics meet - Nationals)
June 16 - 20 Tera in Lebanon, IL (scout day camp)
June 20 Happy B-day Ryan!
June 21 & 22 Tera in St. Louis MO (soccer tournament)
Aug 4 -9 Tera in Traverse City Mich (scout resident camp)

Any of these look like fun? Time before or after any of the camps would work!

We are free in July...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you have a busy summer planned. We are planning on being in Cali for my sisters wedding in September so Chris is already saving his time off for that. Well that and day off for a fishing trip with his buddies from work. He won't have any other time off otherwise a trip to see the cousins would be fun. Hope you had a great Easter!!

beth said...

It sounds like you have a fun summer planned. I sure hope Ryan will be able to enjoy his activities with his arm.

I just found out that with my new job, summer is our busiest time of the year. I figured it would be the opposite since school is out but we have to close out the year by the end of June. I now can take vacation so I'm not limited to the school calendar.

We need to make some plans, I really want to see the kids before they are no longer kids! Luv ya!

Gram-me Sparks