Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So much in one post

Tera's Girl Scout troop went to Nashville Tn & Huntsville Alabama. Great trip with 20 girls and 6 adults. It was a great trip - even with the rain and tornado. This is in Centennial Park in Nashville.

In February, our area Girl Scouts put on a Father Daughter Dance -- formal. Eric was VERY under dressed! Tera looked beautiful! The dad's were in tux's. I didn't know!


In March, Ryan received his 1st class rank as a Boy Scout. Very cool and very proud parents!



Easter - we saw an ad for http://www.ediblearrangements.com/, but thought we could do better. Here is our work of art.

5 comments:

rach said...

I agree w/ making your own fruit bouquet. You guys did a great job. You guys sure are keeping busy but that is a good thing. I can't believe how much Tera has grown up. She is a young women now. I think it is such a great thing to be active in the Girl and Boy Scout programs. They teach such great principals along with a lot of practical skills.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh. Is Tera wearing makeup? She looks so grown up! Congrats everyone on your accomplishments! It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun in your activities. I like the fruit baskets too, makes me want pineapple.

beth said...

great post i love all the pictures. The fruit bouquet is adorable. I agree with everyone else, Tera is really growing up. I'm glad to see you guys are keeping busy and having such fun.

Samantha said...

Nice fruit arrangement...who knew you were so crafty ;)
Sounds like you guys are staying quite busy!

sparktacus said...

Looks like the family is doing well =)

And looks like Ryan's gonna beat my scout ranking! I'm officially a 1st Class, though I completed my requirements for Star and almost completed Life!

Keep it up!

And I like the arrangement. It's even got blue and black berries.