Ryan went out with the boy scouts to hike up to a waterfall and discover some local caves. He was having so much fun that he wasn't paying attention to where he was walking. He slipped and fell 10 feet. Yes, 10 feet on Saturday. He went to the ER and was told he was fine.
Went to the doctor today -- he broke his arm right below the shoulder. His arm is strapped to his chest for 6 weeks! He can't write or type! No PE.
He looks like his arm has been amputated!
bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh man...poor kid. I guess that'll teach him to watch where he's going.Ü But really he's probably lucky to have only broken his arm it sounds like. I'm a bit on the clutsy side so I feel for him.
ouch! and it's almost spring break too! No typing, no writing-- sounds like no video games either--that's a double whammy for him, poor guy! <3 ya
10 ft, are you kidding me! I'm just glad that he's alright though. What is he going to do for those 6
(long) weeks. Time to get creative. He will get pretty good at using his other hand I guess. Other than breaking his arm the hike sounded like fun.
Post a Comment