Monday, November 3, 2008

The "un" birthday

About a month ago, it was my birthday -- everyone forgot except my Rene (mom) and Johnnie (dad). Oh, yeah and my boss!

So, Eric and the kids decided to take me out for dinner a week later. Only by then my mom was in the hospital. I was there for almost two weeks. I came home only because Eric had to go out of town for two weeks! It has been very crazy!

I still have yet to have a "birthday dinner"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! I didn't call Heather early enough from work on her birthday this year, and she is still pissed. Don't know what she would be if I totally forgot the Birthday. I now have an outlook reminder that pops up two weeks before the Birthday and Anniversary. And if Heather reads this post i'm sure she'll be sending me a friendly reminder that I did "forget" and it wasn't that I just called too late. Although...I didn't forget, I just got caught up with something at work and didn't call early enough. She'll also say I should have said something in the morning, like "Happy Birthday", but she was asleep. Should I have woken her up?..on her B-day? ... Anyways...Happy Belated Birthday ;)