So, at Ryan's Court of Honor, I finally received a disc of all of the pictures that were taken during summer camp. I am highlighting the best!
Group shot at Camp Alexander in Colorado Springs, ColoradoAfter the tornado hit the Idaho Boy Scout camp, all of the flags were lowered to half-mast

After the ride. Great smile!

Another hike (back to camp)



5 comments:
That was awsome. I couldn't do that on a flat surface much less like that. I love the pictures! Please keep them coming. Teresa
Good deal! All this in a summer camp? My summer camps didn't have any mountain boarding or river rafting. Maybe a stream / river to jump in and a little bit of rock climbing.
Lucky punk.
Wow!!! You guys sure do keep busy, and with doing the coolest stuff.
This looks like a really fun camp! Way to board Ryan-good time :)
I never got to do any of that when I was younger, I am so happy that you are getting those oppertunities Ryan !!!
Post a Comment