We stayed for the breakfast buffet. It was so good! I have never had waterchestnuts wrapped in bacon -- yummy! Sausage, fruit, danish, peach bread pudding (never had heard of that one!), biscuits, gravy, eggs, hash browns, you name it, they had it!
We came home, I took a nap and Tera hid over 85 plastic eggs in the house (living room, dining room, hallway and kitchen) We found 70! She was disapointed!
We opened our baskets. We each picked a person to buy for and had to be less than 5 dollars. Ryan received a Chuck Norris poster, Tera received a Jason poster (Twilight) and I was given vanilla candles! Great gifts! Eric sent us Perugina chocolate eggs. They are about 10 inches high and about 4 across hollow with mini eggs in the middle, made in Italy! I took pictures but they can't be found???
2 comments:
Very nice. I love the $5 gift idea. Woohoo Tera for being apart of the Twilighters club. I have to say I am an active member :) I've been wanting to try the water chestnuts in bacon. Sounds so good!
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment