Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Girl Scouts - again







The finance person for our local GS asked if I had someone to do Thinking Day. I said NO. Then she asked if Tera would do it. Again, I said NO! Then she asked if I had asked Tera if she wanted to do it, I said NO. So, I asked Tera...she said if she could have a friend help. We asked the friend, she said OK. So Tera said OK.






45 hours -- over 4 months -- later for Tera and about the same for her friend we have Thinking Day! 165 girl participated and roughly 70 parents participated. Tera and her friend planned it from start to finish! It was great watching them go from nothing to this spectacular event.






2 comments:

beth said...

Way to go Tera, it's great to reap the rewards of hard work. Keep it up!

rach said...

That's pretty cool....but now for details. What is Thinking Day? And what did they plan? I would love to know.