
Ryan & Tera in their gifts from Cathy & Kent. Shawn Johnson, gymnastic superstars t-shirt for Tera and the Abercrombie hoodie for Ryan. Perfect gifts! They are worn frequently!

Had to add a pic of the puppies - Fleur is darling.

Great smile from Ryan

We were playing UNO flash (great game you have to try it!). This is the Kent picture.

Cathy & Kent together

Everyone
I know, it is very late, but am still posting...
My aunt Cathy & her son Kent came through here on their way home. So I am adding the pictures that I have (hint hint hint) of all of us together. It was a great visit and I hope they come back again!
2 comments:
Ryan's hair looks really blonde. I like it. It looks like you guys had a great holiday. Time is flying by...Tera and Ryan are really growing up.
i'll have to try that version of uno--we played uno attack. so much fun. The kids are really growing up.
Post a Comment